Thursday 13 June 2013

Ms: How did i end up in Melbourne?

Hello Melbourne! We meet again =)


Never thought i am back to Melbourne in just 6 weeks time and not just visiting Mr but to study, *LOL* going back to school after 9 years of leaving high school! Such a dramatic change in my life and it only took me a sec to made up my mind to leave everything behind and come here to be with Mr to study. 

This is my second time in Melbourne, first time here was just 2 months ago to visit my Mr who had to come back to Melbourne for his final year.  Stayed here for 3 weeks and that was when a sudden thought "hey dear i should come here for study so we can be together" came out of nowhere. As we both do not fancy LDR so here i am now, sitting next to him and starting class next month IN Melbourne.

The fact that me being in Melbourne means no car to drive around, no maids to order about, no 'papa This' 'papa That' whenever i need something, no ready made meals on the dinner table, no magical laundry basket (my dirty laundry will disappear the next day and reappear in my closet the day after), no magical room service (my room always return back to it's original state every morning) and no magical fridge which will stock itself up but oh wells, it's time to grow older up. 

*Here's a shout out to my dear papaChan,  "Thank you for supporting my decision and I Love You!*






No comments:

Post a Comment