Saturday 8 June 2013

Mr: One more day!


One more day! Like finally...I will be reunited with Ms. All those days where we have to talk and see each other through Skype and FaceTime will be over. Just the thought of it now is already making me feel so happy and excited.

I'm pretty grateful that Ms decided to come over to Melbourne. First thing first, I'm not a fan of LDR and having Ms over here now is like...THANKED GOD. I'm sure you know what I mean. And on top of this, winter holiday is around the corner, tho I'm not a huge fan of spending winter here in Melbourne.

Winter in Melbourne is like living under the roof of sadness. It dizzles and rains all day long (from what I heard) and the sky is always gloomy. I basically prefer seeing the sun and I would like to visit the beach during my holiday, not being held up in my room because Im too lazy to go out or I dont wanna get caught in the rain. On the bright side, having this holiday means I could plan a getaway trip. Cant wait!

Thats all for today. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment