Monday 17 June 2013

Mr: Sayonara Exam!

Wheeeee! Exams are over. I can finally kiss my notes and papers all goodbye for this semester. You know the feeling that after sitting your exam and you just wanna quickly go back home and burn those notes? Uh huh...that was the first thing I had in mind the moment I stepped out of the examination hall. 

So...for my post-exam celebration, me and Ms decided to have dinner in the city and catch Fast & Furious 6. Time was abit rushy for our movie so we decided to eat at Paparich which means that I can order my fav nasi lemak!



Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken

 Fried Kuey Tiao for Ms

So far the best Nasi Lemak I can find in Melbourne is this. Its also the closest thing I could get to home.Talking about home, I wont be going back to Malaysia for my winter break this year. Sighhhh! Anyways, back to the movie. Sooo...we finally watched Fast & Furious 6 and it was good!

Fast & Furious 6

I personally loved this show. The best thing I find about this show is that even after coming out their 6th movie, they were still able to maintain their standards. And props to Tyrese Gibson (Roman Pearce) for making the movie so sooo funny. I definitely had a good experience watching this movie. If you guys have not watch this, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment