Sunday 9 June 2013

Mr: Pillar of Salt

Had my weekly breakfast with the gang today. We went to this new place (for me) called Pillar of Salt. The food was good and the place was nice too. Anyways...let the pictures do the talking!

Our Benedict - poached eggs, braised otways ham hock, apple cider hollandaise & toast


Red Chilli Scrambled Eggs - julienne bacon, spring onion, parsley, parmesan & toast


House made Corn Fritters, smoked salmon, coriander &avocado salsa


Wagyu Burger

I ordered Our Benedict and I loved it. I am personally a big fan of egg benedicts and I have been looking around for good ones in Melbourne and this is definitely on my top list. I loved the apple cider touch on the dish, it was delicious. Go try it yourself and you'll know what I mean. The Red Chilli Scrambled Eggs was good too, something different I would say and dont worry, it is not spicy (coming from someone who doesn't take spicy food).

As for the others, it was good overall too except for the Wagyu Burger. Dont get me wrong, the burger tasted good too according to my friend but it seems like he tasted wasabi in it. Hahaha. Anyways, for people in Melbourne, if you have not try these, pick a day and give it a visit! 

Pillar of Salt on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment