Tuesday 3 September 2013

Ms: It's My Birthday! (Session 2)

Almost two weeks has gone since I turned 26*ahem18. The weather has changed drastically, I miss the cold =( Winter come back please, I hate hot weather! So, continue on my birthday series, we went to Seven after dinner and got ourselves into super loooooong queue in the cold. Didn't have many photos to show for that night cause I was quite occupied, went to and fro the bar all night for shooters. I think I had shots of ABC, Jager Bomb, Tequila and Coffee Patron and of course mixture of Champagne with Hennessy. Thankiuu everyone who bought me drinks! 


Here goes the photos of that night:


Mr & Ms

This is so wrong

Us gurls

First member of ze bunch

Second member of ze bunch

Third member of ze bunch

Fourth member of ze bunch

Fifth member of ze bunch

Newly addition - sixth member of ze bunch

Ooohh one of my long-time-no-see-girlfriend was in melbourne! I got her to go to Seven but we didn't have a table so we were all moving around all night. Sorry girl cause we didn't really spend the night together! 


See you soon =) Dinner when you come again kay

There goes my 2013's birthdate~ Can't wait for 2014, LOL another year to go xD Thanks again to ze bunch for spending the night with me =D





No comments:

Post a Comment